[Bordermarch] Thanks!

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 13:09:00 PDT 2005

Welcome, Your Excellency!
    I am very pleased to know that you will be joining our little
discussions - I have found you to be a person of remarkable insight &
wisdom, guided by grace and a generous heart.
    For those Bordermarchers who do not know H.E. Mistress Lissa, you find
that she is one of us - as a sapling, she took root outside our borders but
she is nourished by the same things we are:  the good dirt of hard work (and
hard play), and the clear, sparkling waters of The Dream.
So say I,

EricS