[Bordermarch] Just a note to say goodbye!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:02:28 PDT 2005

I have resigned my office as Minister of Arts and Science, listed my house for sell and will be moving within 30 days. I just wanted to say goodbye to my friends. I wish all of my friends the best of luck and happiness for the future and hope to see you again sometimes in the future. We will be leaving Texas sometimes around the middle of next month when the doctor says I can travel again.

May god bless you and be kind to you,

Love of Halesworth

http://mail.yahoo.com