[Bordermarch] Just a note to say goodbye!

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Jul 21 18:50:17 PDT 2005

Hey, no fair. I was just getting used to cooking without eggs...
I'm only picking. In all sincerity Love, I'll miss you and I can honestly say you're one of a kind and my life has been a little more interesting knowing you. Good luck in all that you do and may God go before you. Yours truly, Elrique