[Bordermarch] Domestic Bliss

Ben & Liz Lee benliz at ev1.net
Tue Jul 26 23:39:43 PDT 2005

Greetings from Tessa,
Saw on the Bordermarch on-line emails and on Ansteorra Announce...

 Lady Ophelia in Bordermarch looking for information about couples having ceremonies.
Several dates of this kind over the years are shown [pink boxes] on the Excel history spreadsheet.  There are highly likely several not shown.  It would be nice to be able to update the Excel file with the same domestic bliss data that Ophelia asks for.   :)
http://www.bordermarch.org/history.htm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

> Unto the populace of Ansteorra,
> Barony Bordermarch is compiling a list.
> We would like for historical purposes to find out how many
couples have done the following
Become engaged or have been married (including the renewing of vows)
at the Bordermarch site.
To do this you can email me privatly at kpicou at gt.rr.com
Please include the following
SCA/Mundane names