[Bordermarch] Alexandria PenRose

Ben & Liz Lee benliz at ev1.net
Mon Jul 18 16:28:21 PDT 2005

Don Shea wrote:

To everyone who would like to write our Airforce Academy Cadet
a letter, here is the change to her address so that she will
get it when she is in the woods training.

Basic Cadet Shari Wilson
Hellcats FLT B/4
P.O. Box 3637
USAF Academy, CO 80841-3637

She is going into the toughest part of the Academys Basic
training so will need lots of encouragement.

Tessa added:
...It takes a letter about 4 or 5 days to get to her after postmark, out in those woods.  Gorilla Killa was a great got in the arm to Bordermarch; let us send her our best wishes via the snail mail.