[Bordermarch] Invitations from the East

John Higginbotham revhigg at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 07:34:29 PDT 2005

Dear Friends on Western Borders,

We bring you greetings from the Shire of Blackmoor Keep.  In the months ahead we have two activities to whichwe woud extend to you our most courteous invitation.  On Saturday, July 2, we are having a get together at the home of our own Danek and Zarabeth.  This gathering will include fighting (heavy, light, and melees depending on who attends), food, swimming (they have a pool), and lots of friendly conversation.  The good Danek resides at 4023 Bayouwood Dr. in Lake Charles.  A map and more details will be posted on the Shire web page at www.brotherguido.com/blackmoor/enter.htm.  If you don't have other plans, feel free to join us.

Second, we will once more be participating in the St. Michael and All Angels Church Medieval Faire.  This year's faire will be held on Saturday, Septmber 17.  Plans are in the early stages, but this has been a wonderful venue and great time for the past several years.  More information on this demo will be forthcoming as plans are made.

We hope to see many of you, our dear friends and neighbors, here.

Your servant,
Fr. Gilbertdes Moulins

http://mail.yahoo.com