[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Thu Mar 31 22:32:03 PST 2005

Sorry you were inconvenienced by the cancel, Excellency.

With a small core involved in the travels and support to keep things
rolling for the barony, sometimes some of us are worn an extra bit thin.
 (Simonn would not have been able to go to unlock the gym if f.p. had
not been cancelled, but he would not have known he coudn't do that until
after work Thursday at any rate.)

Things being busy and strained as they are in many cases, per'haps a
phone call to someone for the question might save you a trip.

Godspeed,
Tessa