[Bordermarch] November Populace

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 1 20:30:44 PST 2005

I invite every member of Bordermarch to be in attendance at the November meeting. We will have sign-up sheets for Melees, and we need everyone's participation & support.

We will again meet at Gander Mountain, in the Lodge room in the back right corner of the store. Gander Mountain is a sporting-goods store located on Hwy 69 across from Parkdale Mall (in the old Kmart building) right next door to Best Buy & behind Ihop. Be there at 7:00 pm.

See YOU there!!!
Selina

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein