[Bordermarch] READY AT ARMS! It's time to BAM

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Nov 5 04:43:33 PST 2005

May abundant Blessings and loving Greetings be showered upon you,

     Autumn Melees is less then two weeks now.  Time for us to show
Ansteorra and Glenn Abhann what we are all about and share that
welcoming hospitality that has always defined Bordermarch.

  We are in need to fill Gate Shifts and Site Set-up crews.
Please contact our wonderful Seneschal, Lady Celina of the Woods to sign
up for our Gate Shift. If every Bordermarcher will do ONE gate shift, no
one will have to sit Gate for more then a single 3 hour shift.

 Many thanks to Sir Simonn, Lady Padraigin, and Lord Slovaczek for
adding their names to mine for Site Set-up - But we will need more help.

If you can make it to site Thursday morning, please come help- if you
will let me know, I'll add you to the sign-up, and stop worrying so much
about having enough people to set-up site. :)

Friday, I search the internet for tents...  And found a wonderful deal
that is being considered by the finance committee.  It's a brand new,
Red and White 30x60 for around $2,000 without poles or $2,700 with
poles.     We would like something a little bigger, but I've yet to find
one that isn't 3 times that price- used!

I need a cover for the Gate book,  if you have something you think would
be a nice cover, please submit it to me soon.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!