[Bordermarch] News from BAM

tessa tessag at ev1.net
Sun Nov 20 21:35:52 PST 2005

Yaeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Ummmm, was that my outside voice?  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Wise Crown!

Go, White Scarves!!!!!!!!!
Go, White Scarves!!!!!!!!!

Many other wonderful recognitions occurred as well, including, count them
--18--   e-i-g-h-t-e-e-n  "Shaky Knees" First Battlefield Kills!  The most
in recent years!

More than a DOZEN person's "First Event."

Named as Shepherd of Bordermarch:   Baroness Valencia de Granada

Order of the Silent Trumpet of Bordermarch:
Lord Amber-Gate Zane ap Simonn

Thistle / Research:  Lady Isabella d' Rodrigue

The Kingdom's newest Laurel who chose to have his elevation at Bordermarch
is the Barony's dear friend and Equestrian Champion, Master Alexis le Bouch!
(The elevation creates Alexis as only the sixth Triple Peer in the Kingdom;
others being Sigmund, Jan, Inmann, Simonn, Pendarin, and now Alexis.)

Fan-*tas*tic Weather, including meteorites arching in the clear sky!
Quite a show! Thanks be.
Tessa