[Bordermarch] News of folks

tessa tessag at ev1.net
Fri Oct 7 18:21:43 PDT 2005

Yesterday I spoke w/ Armuin on the phone in Houston at her son's home.  He
was not there with her at the time. Her world is darkening around her as her
eyesight fails, and she is exceptionally frail.  The family flower shop in
Orange was destroyed.  She needs our prayers, big time.

Word came through Armand and Caitrin that Chrystal and Caleb's baby daughter
was born in  Ft. Worth. They are well. Amen.

Has anyone on the list heard from Valencia and Charles?
Rebecca Hebert?  I cannot remember if Danny is still home, or if he is out
on duty, and was Rebecca alone?

Amy/Chris of Kirbyville, weathered the storm.
Malcolm is in Houston. Both he then Loraine and Kief sent messages that Leah
and Badon are fine.

Theresa and Yagi/Ken/Krabbe sustained damage to her art studio in the out
building.  The main house is mostly OK.  The had just move in about a month
ago on Hwy 105.

Word has come from the Outlands, from Baroness Mistress Judith de Beaumont
who grew up here and took her SCA name from her beloved hometown, that they
are praying for this end of the Knowne World.

Asad U'Din called with concern and relief to hear voices answer this phone.

Sythe the Bearslayer,  Iron Lance, drove from Florida; in town cutting trees
from the mother-in-law's house in Vidor.  Will stay with us.

Ebhilin, are you reading this?

Grace and Peace to all,
Hugs,
Tessa/Mom