[Bordermarch] New strength

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Sat Oct 8 05:49:41 PDT 2005

Read and be blessed.
Mom/Liz/Tessa

ISAIAH 41 1 "Coastlands, listen to Me in silence, And let the peoples gain new strength... 5 The coastlands have seen and are afraid; The ends of the earth tremble; They have drawn near and have come. 6 Each one helps his neighbor And says to his brother, "Be strong!" 7 So the craftsman encourages the smelter, {And} he who smooths {metal} with the hammer {encourages} him who beats the anvil, Saying of the soldering, "It is good"; And he fastens it with nails, {So that} it will not totter. 8 "But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, Descendant of Abraham My friend, 9 You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'