[Bordermarch] How is everyone? UPDATE

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 14:37:00 PDT 2005

Hello,

Fortunately, the list of Bordermarchers from whom we have NOT heard is
shrinking rapidly!

We are still waiting to hear from Valencia & Charles. , but David & Tiffany
just came by here and said that they have almost no damage, and are back at
home.  Still waiting to hear from George, Alicia, and Victor ., but Becky
went with Max (last I heard - Max, please confirm).  Don't know about Ld.
Jeffrey, Amra, or most of the Silsbee bunch (maybe Slovaczek could update
us?).  Haven't heard from Ken & Andi Stansbury, but I saw Steve Nolan in the
Home Depot on Sunday.  Bonnie is back at home - her trailer came through
with almost no damage, but the house she was about to buy took moderate to
heavy damage.  Has anyone checked on Lady Robin?

Have not heard from:  Roland, Fallon, Todd & Melissa, Ld. Brendan or Ldy.
Vyvian, but Vinnie & Karen, and Sonja & Ian are back home & have power.
Richard Cox is alive and well, but I don't know the status of his house.
Celestina (Amber) is fine and staying with her parents.  Have not heard from
Chris Welch.  Have head that Badon & Leah are okay, but have not heard from
Angelica.  When last heard from, Scott Steele was still out of town, but
Dena was back at home.

This is the latest.  If anyone has more accurate info, please post

Be well,

Ericus