[Bordermarch] UPDATE --> POPULACE REMINDER

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:11:17 PDT 2005

Bordermarch,

  I wish I could be with you.  I hope all of you are doing much better and
life is getting back to normal.  I would like to update you a bit.  My
father, John Stovall, now has phone service.  I would seriously ask that
someone help him though.  The wind vent came off the roof and he has no way
to get up there and fix a tarp or place a new one.  Also, a water line
busted as a result of the garage apt coming down, and he does not know how
to find where to cap that line off.  It will no longer be used. Also, he
needs to build an enclosure to house the new washer and dryer.  The garage
apt is a total loss, and must be taken apart.  I would like to offer
bordermarch any useable materials, if they will help demolish the place.  I
would greatly appreciate a call at my home here 5706484346 or a call to him
at 4098339912.  I have told him of trying to get him some help.  I know many
of you are busy as well, but I humbly ask, if you can, to spare some of your
craftyness.  I hope to see all of you again very soon.  I miss my Beloved
home and Bordermarch.

In Service to the Dream
Lady Katitcha
Tommie Stovall Prentiss