[Bordermarch] How is everyone?

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 7 18:29:49 PDT 2005

Hi from San Antonio!!!

I wanted to add that Brandy & Gareld (Lady Grace) are back home, have power & water & Brandy is working. We will be heading back home sometime this weekend. Darren is doing some repair work for our friends & needs to complete it before we leave.

If we have somewhat of a "majority" of members home next week, let's go ahead & have populace. I offer our home as a meeting place; I understand that as of today the water is "potable" and Elizabeth kindly drove over on Wednesday to tell us the power was back on.

I can send & receive emails here better than at my house, or anyone is welcome to call my cell  409-791-1642

love,

Selina

Bill C Burgin <ericus at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello, all!

            This is as close to an “official” update on the members of the Barony as we have right now.  Having spoken with T.E., the Senechal, and Simonn & Tessa, here is how things look:  There are at least 20 adult members accounted for.  That still leaves too many we haven’t heard from, yet.  We have also heard of one house that is a total loss (Kandace), but we have no injuries to report.  Tessa asked me to relay that she and Simonn are fine.  They have power, but their computers are down (water damage), so they cannot tell you for themselves, yet.  (She also asked me to mention that Zane will be doing his Thesis defense on Oct. 13, and prayers, good wishes, and crossed fingers are all welcome!)  Richard and Debbie got quite a bit of water damage in the house, but it remains to be seen just how extensive or severe.   Cindi & Darren just got power back, and are heading home.   Others are “between there and here.”

            There are over half of the adults we have not heard from yet.  If you are reading this, please update the Barony on your status.  If you have information about someone – RELIABLE information – please update the Barony.  For instance, anyone who has any information about Armuin, should post immediately, please.  If you need help, say so.  If you can give help, say so – and tell what kind of help you can give.

            That’s all for now.  Will update as new info comes in.

In service to Bordermarch,

Ericus the Silverhand

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein