[Bordermarch] A gathering for populace >>>Correction on Time

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Mon Oct 10 06:42:58 PDT 2005

The Populace meeting is 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm this Friday, October 14th.

Wouldn't want to have you waiting to get in.....

Caitrin

HE Armand De Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:
At Gander Mountain this Friday, October 14th, will be a welcome home populace mtg.
The times will be from 6-9pm. The curfew is still in effect, we have to be in our homes by 10pm.
It is asked that everyone 'be-on-time' for this.
It was mentioned that if we can get a good number of us togather, we can go home to home to help clear debris and mend our homes. With alot of help, it will not take long to get back to normal.
Gander Mountain is in the old K'Mart store, Dowlen at Hwy 69 in Beaumont. Next to I-Hop and Wendys. If you know of any without computer access, please call them.
I hope to see all of you, much love...
             Armand