[Bordermarch] Katrina assistance information

Rebecca Hebert kiarae73 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:56:31 PDT 2005

I have seen on the ansteorra site where people have
been complaining about the information I posted
earlier.  No where on the mailing does it state
anything about the old TDHS site it only references
the TDHHS and you have to contact them to find out any
information.  It also starts out by giving the 2-1-1
informaiont number.  If the free gas is a hoax I am
sorry, but I felt the rest of the information in the
email was worth posting.  There are job listings and
other sites listed to aid in the relief effort.  Again
I apologize for any inconvenience this posting may
have caused, but I felt the main information was of
importance.   Ariana

Rebecca

http://dazeofolde.successuniversity.com/new
http://dazeofolde.successuniversity.com