[Bordermarch] Ravensfort and the Strom...

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Mon Sep 19 19:37:21 PDT 2005

I wanted to thank the many who went to Ravensfort. Ld Vincois, Ldy Ophelia, Ldy Katerina, Ld Thorkin, Ld Sterling, Ldy Padraig, Ld Calvin, Ldy Serena, Ldy Gabrielle, Ld Dylan, Lyllianne and Angelique..her SCA name escapes me. :) Was there any more who made the celebration?

Perhaps with such a presence from Bordermarch, good stories can be heard.

We have a storm headed this way, its looking like it could strengthen quickly. It is still early, but we cant handle another one. Please get yourselves prepared...just in case. I would say make your way to Borderkeep, but she may get wet as well. The barony of Elfsea is opening her gates this wknd, should be dry there. No matter whose lands we visit, they will welcome us, no matter the hour. Sometime Wednesday we should have a more accurate time and place of her landfall.

There are plans to work at Borderkeep this wknd. The new doors for the 'Rampant Gate' and the well within the castle are being placed. The strengthening of the towers and Gate-way are planned. Of course these are "planned" things.

much love,
Armand