[Bordermarch] Thursday Demos at Lamar

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed Sep 14 21:18:47 PDT 2005

Many thanks again, Calvin...
Arts and Science, Chivalric and Rapier, and some literature would be great. Nice pictures would speak volumes. Some smiling faces to welcome everyone. Bardic sounds good too.

hope to see you there!
Armand

Jon Bilderback <_martigan_ at yahoo.com> wrote:
Everyone please remember that we are going to be having practice this Thursday at Lamar University.

We will hold the demo in the quad in front of the Setzer Student Center.  We have the space reserved from 6pm til 10pm, which will give us enough time to set up and tear down whatever we need.  We also have 2 tables and 6 chairs reserved.  We can get more tables and chairs frp, them if we want.

The two dates so far are:

Thursday, September 15th
Thursday, October 27th

I'll be there at 6pm to set up the tables.  If anyone can get their hands on list ropes and poles, we can set some areas aside for fighting.

There are several ways to get equipment to the quad by either the parking lot by the wimberley building or the Setzer parking lot.

If you are a Lamar student, please contact me.  We need to set up the Lamar SCA Student Organization (basically 2-3 officers, plus members), so that we can keep things straight with them.

I look forward to seeing you all there (in garb), and hopefully these dates will become good recruiting events for us.

Calvin Tittle
Cadet to Don Connor Drummond
Actor, Prizefighter