[Bordermarch] Re: Yo from max

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 07:04:53 PDT 2005

Hey Cammie, Vinnie and Karen are in Dallas. I talked to her (God, what day is this?) Tuesday I think and thats where they were. We're staying with some friends in San Antonio. Roo's fixing to come back to Houston so he can come back to work (with work paying the bill) We will be here probably until we get power back at home, so who knows. Love you guys. Darren and Cindi and Kara

Cam Battaglia <momma_cammie at yahoo.com> wrote:Yo back at cha Max!

Chris and I made it to my sister's ranch in Grapeland.
Sonja and Ian are safe in Jasper ... spoke to her on
the phone last night and today.
Haven't heard from Vinnie, Karen and Lique, but I
understand they ran out of gas in Lufkin. Still
trying to find out more since they were headed to
Granny's house in Ft. Worth.

Love,
Momma Cammie

--- Matrix 360 wrote:

> Hey,
> Nicole & I evac'd out of Pearland Wed. afternoon.
> Took 6 1/2 hrs to make a 1 1/2 hr drive. Not really
> happy to find that Rita is about to pound Pt.
> Arthur.
> Hope my apt survives. We're at maribelis & kiwi's.
> Brownyn & Patrick are here also. Hope Y'all are ok.
>
> Will all Bordermarchers ping me as soon as you get
> this? Our love to you all, be safe
>
> Max & Kasinda
>

> Carpe Diem! Carpe Nocturum! Carpe Dentum!

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein