[Bordermarch] Feast reservations and help

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 06:12:50 PDT 2006

Just received this email from Quendolyn if you have reservation information you can send it to me and I will see that she gets it or just send it to her email and I will check with her. Also if you can help with feast please let me know and I will see what she needs done.
  She and Mike need our prayers and love right now so keep them in your thoughts