[Bordermarch] Baronial

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 08:13:30 PDT 2006

Greetings Populace of Bordermarch,

  I am looking forward to our up coming event and I am hoping that I have not forgotten anything. If there is something that you think that may not have been checked on or done would you please send me a note even if it is something simple, I may have forgotten. It is getting down to the wire and if I look or sound a little panicy, I AM!!!!!!
  Everyone has been so helpful and if I forget to thank you let me know and I will groval at your feet. Well that is if you stand on a table so I don't have to bend my knees.  Hey I'm almost 60 what do you expect!! But truly, I am greatful for all your help and I love all of you.
  Sincerely,
  Theresa

        Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen