[Bordermarch] Fwd: populace

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Apr 3 11:02:52 PDT 2006

   We will longer have Gander Mountain available on the first Thursday’s of
the month.  It seem that the Sierra Club now has that date reserved every
month.  Wesley has been doing a great job at getting that date reserved
ahead of time, seems the store manager “over-looked” us and has it promised
to Sierra Club.  Other option would be to change when we meet.  It is a
shame, as Gander Mountain work out so nice for most people.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!