Fw: [Bordermarch] OT- Sad News

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Apr 13 21:51:02 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] OT- Sad News

Thursday P.M.
The hour is late, and the list administrator may not get to this until Friday.  I want to type it now because we will be gone the rest of the weekend  in production of the Resurrection pageant/s.
 We  have messages from Karo that Armuin was hospitalized at Og Mem after a nasty fall the other day. She is bruised but not broken.  She has been there a few days.  In fact, Armuin probably could have gone home tomorrow / Friday, said Karo, except the doctor left on long weekend break today / Thursday and did not release her.
Armuin's spirits are good.  Her weight and her age are very similar: under 90.