[Bordermarch] Populace - News!

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 11:32:05 PDT 2006

We have spoken with Lord Vaclav today and he has Gander Mountain booked for next Tuesday at 7:00 PM for Populace.

  We will then look at our options for different nights and weeks in the months ahead of us and see which would be best.

  We may decide to keep populace every 2nd Tuesday or maybe the last Tuesday or possibly the last Thursday of the month.

  This is also our last populace meeting before Baronial. We need to discuss what has not been done and how we will accomplish these tasks.

  We hope to see you at Populace next Tuesday Night at Gander Mountain.

  HE Armand & HE Caitrin

cly0929 at aol.com wrote:
      I have to agree with Ericus..Thursdays seem to be a better day all around..We could just change our Thursday of the month. The Last Thursday of the month would still put us planning for the month ahead.

  Geneva and Caleb