[Bordermarch] Re: Checking on Accommmodations

cnetterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Apr 24 16:50:32 PDT 2006

Theresa,
As of a couple of weeks ago the Woodville Inn was still shut down.
There's another hotel in Woodville but the name escapes me.
There are also a couple of hotels around Rayburn Country and a few more in
Jasper. Yet again I'm useless so far as the names go but if someone on this
list perhaps has less synaptic loss where this matter is concerned perhaps
they can post the names and bail me out????
If all else fails and we can't find any, I'll check the Jasper and Woodville
yellow pages tomorrow afternoon when I get another moment to myself...
En Servante Christus et Corronae
Elrique