[Bordermarch] new Tandy leather store in the Deer Park, Texas

risaac9056 at aol.com risaac9056 at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 15:26:23 PDT 2006

 There is a brand new Tandy leather store in the Harris County, Texas area on the east side of town in Deer Park. What I really like is that is they are real close to my house and they give free leather working classes with the purchase of basic supplies from the store.

The address is
8353 Spencer Hwy
Deer Park, Texas 77536
Phone # 281-542-0262
Fax # 281-666-0010
Web site: www.tandyleather.com
e-mail deerpark at tandyleather.com

The store is on the far east side of Houston.

Have a nice day everyone.
LD Caradoc/Robert I.