[Bordermarch] Tournement of the Lion

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 04:53:01 PDT 2006

Greetings populace of Bordermarch,

I was just wondering if anyone from this area was planning on entering the Legacy of Lions event? You need an Artisan sponsor if you are and I know some very good artisans whom you could ask to be your sponsor. Also Artisans think about entering the Lions Tourney A&S competition you have time it is not until October. The only requirement is that the entry represent Bjornsborg in some way, ie: colors, people, history, etc. Bordermarch has some good friends in Bjornsborg so this would be a nice way to show them.

 I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire

Legacy of Lions event website:
http://cternus.home.texas.net/LOLhome
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba:  Old Earth Creations
8255 Highway 105
Beaumont, TX 77713
409-896-5206 - home/studio / 409-291-1502 - cell
Call for Connection - fax
http://www.oldearthcreations.com