[Bordermarch] Officers' Meeting

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 08:42:01 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I still have some of the items that were in the show in July. I have Ly Selina's jewelry and display, Ly Kaithlen's calligraphy and loom, and Ly Christviona (I think her name is different now but I do not have it) black work bible and crocheted banners. If you do not come to officers meeting, I will try to get to populace to the week or send them with someone.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Bordermarch