[Bordermarch] Populace

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Wed Aug 30 18:34:59 PDT 2006

Populace is at Gander Mountain for this month. Then for September we will be having Populace at Simon and Tessa house if we do find some place else to hold it.

  From October till the end of the year we will again be at Gander Mountain.

  Hope this helps....

  Question?
  Who has had a Birthday this month?

  Caitrin

cnetterville <cnetterville at ih2000.net> wrote:
  Well, on the bright side, if it is being held somewhere else this month at
least you won't be waiting by yourself. I'll be sitting right there with
you. On the brighter side, I still don't think you're feeble ( or old )
See you tomorrow, Elrique

lburgin writes:

> I know I am old and feeble, but is populace somewhere other than Gander Mountain this month or is it some other month. And where? AmberLea

En Servante Christus et Corronae