[Bordermarch] BIG Thank You's

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:02:27 PST 2006

Many of you may have seen in the trumpeter the "Thank You" Santiago and I posted for all who worked Gate during fall Melees.  We want to make sure we didn't miss anyone so here's another BIG, BIG Thank You for all of you who helped sit, support or just plain came by to say HI.  With the help of Tessa's beautiful tent and decorations along with her soup and treats it was a big hit.  Aaron's heater was a warm welcome and helped greatly so thanks to him.
  Helen, Ericus lady, came for the day with her children...thank YOU so much for taking time to sit, Kendal and his lady were able to make it for awhile and Kendal sat too which is so appreciated.
  Danial Newby a new comer came and stringed the tokens as well as sat gate many times over...wow..Dena and Scott were a big, big help as they have sat before so we could bounce many a question off them.  There were so many that helped, Cammie, Miguel, Simmon, Tessa, Armand, Adolf, Ellen the Quiet, Phocus....the list just goes on and I'm sure I forgot a few...please know how much we thank you all for your time and your talents...

  These last 6 weeks have been a whirl wind for us as we move from building to living in "The Barn" we built since Rita.  Without all of you supporting us and helping where you can we could not have fufilled our duties.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...many times over.

  Grace,
  Santiago and Elisabeth