[Bordermarch] Lost and Found

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Dec 5 14:45:13 PST 2006

The last L/F item in my care is the mechanical weapons arm and two side
board supporters, found on  the battle field, and claimed by previous emails
by Miguel.  Said items will make  way homeward to Miguel through a trip to
Stargate Yule this coming weekend.

Others items I knew about have been described, claimed, and either returned
or planned for pick-up.
Thanks Excellency,
Tessa