[Bordermarch] I am a Shepherdess

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 5 14:08:26 PST 2006

I took this test many years ago before becoming the Baroness of Bordermarch.

  Just for fun I just now re-took the test to see if it had changed any.

  The results were the same.....

  our distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.

  You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions.

  On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned.

  On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative.

   Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

  I hope those negative characteristics did not show up too often.......: )

    Thanks to every ones support, love and friendship; I was able to have a time in my life filled with so many happy memories that I can never and will never forget. Being your Baroness has been a gift of great joy and pleasure to me.

     All have touch my HEART.

  With the greatest of gratitude for everything that everyone has done for me. I could not have done everything I needed to do without you. Thank You !

  Love,
   Caitrin

  Sorry , Forgot the link. http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html