[Bordermarch] Sunday - Scroll painting!

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Thu Dec 14 14:30:15 PST 2006

Greetings All!
  This Sunday we will be painting charter awards (scrolls) to turn into
Kingdom.  Lady Kaithlen and I will have all the supplies needed, all you
need to have is a steady hand to paint.  If you have never painted charters
before, this is a great time to learn.  Charters are already printed, they
just need to be painted... kinda like a paint by numbers.

 The Coastal Regional Scribe has challenged all of the
local guilds to work on kingdom charters with a prize
of $75 to either Texas Art Supply or Half Price Books
for the group that turns in the most quality painted
charters by coronation. I have a list of the charters
that they are needing. According to her there is a
shortage of scrolls to be passed on to next King and
Queen.
  We could really use this, kingdom could really use the help.
  What a great opportunity to show the rest of Ansteorra what Bordermarch
can do.

 I have a VERY LARGE dining room table.  We will start about 11am and be
painting all day.
Please come when you have the time.
I will have pizza for all the painters!

Where:  Lord Phocas' house in Vidor.
>From Beaumont, take I-10 east to Vidor,
Exit on 105 (Main St.) and turn RIGHT (south)
Through light, past Woods and over the RR Tracks
Turn LEFT at second light after Tracks (Orange street)
  -(first light is AT the RR Tracks, second light is a short block)
Down Orange street a bit, turn RIGHT at second street MELROSE (next to High
School)
Melrose all the way down the block ends on Reynolds Lane.
Turn RIGHT on Reynolds Ln, and my house is the 3rd house on the Right-
Also the LAST house on the Right.  305 Reynolds Ln.

If you want a map: http://bordermarch.org/Phocas_files/Map2Phocas.jpg

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
 Argent, in pale a tower sable masoned argent and three arrows in pile
gules.
         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!