[Bordermarch] Their Excellencies

JACQUELIN LESLIE jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 3 08:03:56 PST 2006

Geneva,

  Well said!  Their Excellencies have indeed led by their words, thoughts and deeds all of us to greater heights. May their way continue to guided by their wisdom and the light which shines from within continue to burn brightly.

  In Service,
  Isabella

Crystal young <cly0929 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  It is with sadness and honor that we, Geneva and Caleb, being members but not active at this time wish to express our gratitude and praise for their excellencies and all the work they have achieved in their term..they are our foundation and our heart in following the dream...Throughout the years there have been ups and downs and always these two guiding lights have shown strong and for this we are all thankful.

Truly in Service,
Geneva and Caleb