[Bordermarch] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 11:50:43 PST 2006

Greetings Populas,

  Was just able to read this, still on dial up so everything is so slow. If  you can get your work in here it is with a website. I think that ACCEPS is the online registration and fee paying. I am assuming you can still register and pay at site.

  Therese

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S

Greetings,
Please pardon the multiple posts as I am trying to make sure this reaches everyone.

The ACCEPS deadline is fast approaching. 02-10-2006 is the LAST DAY to take advantage the prepaid event and feast reservation. YOU MUST PRE-RESERVE if you plan to eat feast.

ACCEPS saves you precious gate time and the hassle of writing out the check or carrying exact change, etc. I LOVE ACCEPS.

For more information about this event please visit our website http://www.geocities.com/crossrodekeep/AandS_competition.html

In Service,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Event Steward for Kingdom A&S

  Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  409-896-5206 - fax "call for connection"
  cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess