[Bordermarch] Fwd: Roman holiday?

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 07:52:35 PST 2006

Greetings Isabella,
  I am forwarding this to you and to the Bordermarch group maybe some of the group might be interested in checking out their site.
  Therese

  Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:29:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Aurelia Coritana <aurelia_coritana at yahoo.com>
Subject: Roman holiday?
To: cre8tivtess at yahoo.com

  Greetings Isabella!

  Upon reading your description of the upcoming Baronial Championship as a Roman Holiday, I knew that I should contact you. While I will not be able to attend the event (graduate school in art therapy keeps me well occupied), I did want to introduce myself, as we seem to have "the Roman thing" in common.

  In addition to keeping up on the happenings in our kingdom, I am also a part of an ancient Roman living history group in Austin called The Roman Way. This group, unlike many other Roman reenactors, focuses less on the military and more on the civilian activities and daily life of the Romans. Everything from ceramics to wine-making and beyond. (www.theromanway.org)

  Perhaps you or any of your friends in the area would like to join us? We are currently planning a banquet for the end of April. The more the merrier, I always say!

  Vale bene,
  Aurelia

    Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  409-896-5206 - fax "call for connection"
  cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess