[Bordermarch] Arts and Science

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 14:41:36 PST 2006

Greetings Populas,

  I am putting together my final A&S report for February if you would like anything you are doing or have a guild report you would like to include please send it to me soon. March is upon us.
  Also I am going to be looking for work to put in the show in July. I want your best pieces for the show. So get you needles, pen & ink, leather tools, armor tools, clay, woodworking tools, drawing supplies, songs, instruments, etc. out and working. Also we will need some ideas for projects for kids for that month. It is ArtSmart for Kids that month also and I would like to see us doing heraldry, singing, sewing, illumination, calligraphy, leather or any other medieval art you would like to do to give the kids a feeling of the middle ages. Projects should not be much longer that an hour or hour & a half. Some may be longer but plan for that amount of time.
  This should be a good draw for us to recrute members so lets put our best arts forward.
  Yours in Service,
  Therese d'Ivoire
  MoAS Barony Bordermarch

        Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  dba: Old Earth Creations
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  409-896-5206 - fax "call for connection"
  cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess