[Bordermarch] Important Baronial Matters...

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Feb 25 21:03:43 PST 2006

Greetings Your Excellency and HL Therese,

   I have the final ad for approval and have the web site up.   Please check
these over for me, and give me an OK, and I will get Lord Germanicus to link
it into the main page of the Bordermarch site, and get it added to the
Kingdom calendar.  Also as the ACCEp is done, I’ll get that link set, and
add the Feast menu and prices when I get those.

Ad: HYPERLINK
"http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Ads-for-Autumn-Melees/Baronials06_2_page"htt
p://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Ads-for-Autumn-Melees/Baronials06_2_page

Web Page: HYPERLINK
"http://bordermarch.org/Baronials"http://bordermarch.org/Baronials

Therese, I though your letter to Lady Isabella was VERY well written and
stated.  And thank you for your submission for the Trumpeter!

Don RU, I still need words…;)

THANK YOUs!

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!