[Bordermarch] scribes of Bordermarch

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 16:51:35 PST 2006

Hello:

  I would like to start having a monthly scribal guild
meeting/painting/class evening. These can take place
at my home or someone eles or they can even travel
around the Baroney to enable all those who are
interested in the scribal arts a chance to
participate. If you are interested please email me
your thoughts on the best time of the month to due
this.

  I am also in need of our scribes to volunteer to do
one of our champion scrolls for Baronials. These event
is only a few short months away and we need to start
working on them. The champions to be chosen are:
Chavalric, Rapier, Archery, and Arts and Science.
There will be an adult and youth chosen in each area.
Please let me know by email or phone if you can do a
scroll.

Thank you

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)