[Bordermarch] Arts & Science

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 22:09:41 PST 2006

Tessa,

Back when the Barony produced some Iris ribbons for the Crown, we found that
embroidery floss worked really well in the inkle (?) looms.

Speaking of which, congratulations!  I still owe AmberLea a loom, but I
think I managed to stall until she has finally lost interest! ;{>

Theresa,

Check in with Vinnie . He (and his houseful of other woodborers) is doing
some beautiful (and very practical) work.

Dana Leslie is a wonderful wood carver and has offered to teach.

There are others, but it's late, and my brain is a little foggy.

EricS