[Bordermarch] 12th night

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:41:09 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a very good time at 12th night
until we were heading to the car.  : )

The food was excellent.  The fighting was wonderful (Tora will enjoy the
pictures I took). The company was terrific. I am very glad that you invited
me to attend.

Lady Claire did take me to the hospital for X-rays, there was no
break. However, since I was exhibiting signs of a fracture they did put a
rigid splint on my right foot/leg.  I am to go for a follow up visit with a
doctor on Tuesday.
I did have a wonderful time and hopefully next year Clumsy Cherish wont make
an appearance!

Thank you again,
Racheal

--