[Bordermarch] Invitation to join the coastal_kitchen group

coastal_kitchen moderator coastal_kitchen-owner at yahoogroups.com
Thu Jan 12 23:26:49 PST 2006

Hello bordermarch at ansteorra.org,

baroness at bordermarch.org has invited to join the coastal_kitchen group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining coastal_kitchen, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 30 days.

Here's an introductory message from baroness at bordermarch.org:

Greetings Coastal Groups,

There has been talk about the Coastal Land Encampment setting up a meal plan for Gulf War again this year. This is with each group taking turns cooking a dinner one night of the week during the war.

 The Coastal kitchen is for anyone who is camping within the coastal land encampment at War and would like to share the expense/or labor of one meal on one night to be shared amongst the others within the Coastal dinner plan group.

The smaller groups attending could join together to cook a dinner if they don't have very many from their own group attending.

It was discussed that maybe we could see to our own breakfasts and lunches and then maybe on Saturday join together to make lunch/refreshments for the Hospitality pavilion for the fighters on the field?

  We did this last year and the turn out went really well. The fighters greatly appreciated our time and efforts. If you have a fighter on the field, this also helps you with cost for refreshments.

This is an open discussion to help us better utilize and free up some of our time. We can share each others company and make our stay at war more relaxing/enjoyable.

As the group gets new members, I will send out messages to let everyone know how the meal plans are going. I've set up a calendar to place each group on the night they are to prepare a dinner. We can then describe what is planned for dinner for each night. This way we will know and be able to plan the other dinners so there will not be any conflicts.

We can discuss what each group will need in the kitchen such as stoves, tables, pots and pans etc. I am hoping that I'll be able to bring the galvanized wash tubs again and the big two burner metal stove to heat the water.

I will be arriving early on Saturday and can get the Kitchen set up. If anyone else is arriving early on Saturday, I could use some help.

If your group has someone heading up your kitchen for war and you would like your group to join this the coastal kitchen yahoo group then please forward them this message.

HE Caitrin de Lacy
Baroness of Bordermarch
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coastal_kitchen/

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the coastal_kitchen group, please
ignore this invitation.

Report abuse:
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: