[Bordermarch] [coastal_kitchen] Digest Number 11

coastal_kitchen at yahoogroups.com coastal_kitchen at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jan 13 14:21:57 PST 2006

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. WAR!!
           From: "Debra" <baroness at bordermarch.org>
      2. thank you
           From: "ladyeibhlin" <bordermarch at ansteorra.org>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:55:50 -0000
   From: "Debra" <baroness at bordermarch.org>
Subject: WAR!!

I have had several emails about the kitchen in the coastal area this
past week.

  I do not mind coordinating the kitchen, all I ask is for someone
from each group/area pick a person to coordinate that group/area.

  This is the yahoo group that we used last year. Last year it was
mostly Loch and Bordermarch. Loch cooked 2 dinners and Bordermarch
cooked 3 dinners and Saturday was left over night.

  The Coastal kitchen is for anyone who is camping within the coastal
land incampment at War and would like to share the expense/or labor
of one meal on one night to be shared amongst the others within the
Coastal dinner group.

  With the help of this yahoo group we can see that every thing that
will be needed in the kitchen is seen to.

  If we get enough people involved this year, maybe we will have just
one dinner to prepare/clean-up at War.

  I believe we will be using Ld. John the Sterlings Big Pavillion
this year as the common area. We will still need to rent it from him
at a very small fee.

  I look forward to having you in the kitchen!!

    Caitrin

Message: 2