[Bordermarch] New email addresses for Simonn and Tessa

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 23:22:50 PST 2006

Greetings Germanicus
  This is Vaclav Slovaczek and my e mail address has changed from slovaczek at juno.com  to slovaczek at sbcglobal,net and I cannot remember if I told you or not. SO if I did, great and if I didn' t, then I have now
  thank you
  Ld. Vaclav Slovaczek
  Hospitaler for Barony Bordermarch
  Wesley Simpson

Germanicus de Atlan <ldgermanicus at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Morning everyone,
Just got an email from Tessa with new email addresses, and I just posted
them on the website as well as made the changes on all the pages...I think.
If I missed any, or if any of you have new info, be sure to let me know!
Thanks, and have a grand week,
Germanicus