[Bordermarch] scribes of Bordermarch

Jackie Leslie jackie_leslie at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:51:50 PST 2006

Just a quick request on the Champion A&S scroll. The scroll last year was
absolutely awesome! I would like to see this year's scroll out do last year.
To which ever talented scribe decides to take this on, please get in touch
with me so I can show you last year's scroll. Maybe it will provide some
inspiration. I really want to see Bordermarch A&S become THE competition to
win!

Isabella