[Bordermarch] Arts & Science

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 18:52:02 PST 2006

Thanks Theresa!

As of GW 14, I should receive the loom I've dream of... then I can start weaving...
Sir Asad U'Din is making it, and we shall cross paths during GW week.
I'd like to find out about recommended kinds of threads to use on it for belting and trims.

Note: The closeout/relocation sale at JoAnn's Fabrics next door to the "old" Wal-Mart location off Lucas includes renaissance patterns for 1 buck fifty each!

Suggestion to add:  Researched articles or teaching articles about any of the topics you mentioned would always be an added boost to the Trumpeter.

Yes, I am certainly interested in your pottery training.
Thanks,
Grace and Peace,
Tessa