[Bordermarch] SCA Show Open at Texas Artist Museum

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 08:50:29 PDT 2006

Unto the Populas of the Known Worlde comes greetings and this missive from HL Therese d'Ivoire, MoAS Bordermarch,

        The Society for Creative Anacronism (SCA), Populas of the Barony of Bordermarch, will have their work hanging in the Texas Artist Museum in Port Arthur, TX, the month of July. The majority of the work has been done by local Bordermarch members but there is also work that was done by others outside of Bordermarch. I am proud of our members, local or otherwise, and I would love for you to stop by and see what these members have been doing.
        The museum hours are listed below so stop in and see the beautiful work that is done by the members of the SCA.

            Museum Hours:
            Tuesday through Saturday: 12 noon to 4 pm
            Other Hours by Appointment
            Curator: Mr. Andy Ledesma
                Admission is free to visit the galleries, exhibitions, Artist Receptions and Second Sundays at the Museum.

 Directions: From Beaumont on I-H 10 take Hwy 69-S to Port Arthur, get off at Jimmy Johnson Blvd., turn left under highway and go to 9th Avenue, turn right on 9th Avenue and go to Cultural Center Drive, (the Port Arthur Library is on the corner), turn right on Cultural Center Drive, and continue to the museum driveway on the right. There are 3 large letters on the front of the building "T A M" you can't miss it. Enjoy the show.
Texas Artists Museum
(409) 983-4881
3501 Cultural Center Dr
Port Arthur, TX 77642