[Bordermarch] test massage

cnetterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Fri Jul 28 13:34:50 PDT 2006

Hooray !!! You passed.....
Yes, it finally looks like we've got a list ( again )
There were a few posts that are flying about cyberspace and can't find the
way home. If any have posted messages that don't appear to have made it,
please re-post them now. We'll get them up and out as quickly as possible.
Thanks for playing and stay tuned for a message from our sponsors...
In service, Your ever friendly list moderator