[Bordermarch] TO EVERYONE!!!!

Crystal young cly0929 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 30 21:08:11 PDT 2006

Here is mine and Calebs information for the parchment pages....

  Crystal and Jeff Young
  1208 W Cypress
  Orange TX 77630
  409-883-6205
  409-673-9945 cell

  I do not remember when Caleb and I recieved our AoA's..sorry...

  P.S. Sorry Caleb and I have been MIA lately...the baby has been sick and between that, work and school it has been crazy...we love and miss you all.

  PPS Will debra and melissa please call me...I haven't talked to you two in awhile...

  Sincerely,
  Geneva

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Bordermarch,
So glad to see the list back up again. So much has gone on that was missed out on. So I will try to update with the A&S office.

1. Our show at the Texas Artist Museum was a great success, comments were made that we made the Art Smart program this year a better success than in the past. That really looks good for us. Thank you everyone that helped with this endeavor. Many people ask about our orginazation and hopefully we can get some new members from this show. The children were even excited about the SCA.

2. The Museum would like for us to do a small Renfair maybe in the early spring next year (February or March) there is space to set up a whole village of merchants outside and lots of space inside. Personally I would like to see this be maybe a kingdom level event and list it on our calender. We have plenty of time to talk about it and plan so lets see what we can do. It would be a Saturday event. Give me your ideas for this endeavor.

3. We have taken down the show at the museum and all of the items are either at my house or Lou's house. Lou took Santiago's dragon and candelabras, Phocas's bow and quiver, and Ivy's illumination and pottery piece. I have everything else so if you don't need it until next populace I will have the things there. I will try to make fighter practice but for sure next populace. Or you can call and come by to pick them up. Great job everyone.

4. From the looks of the castle pics from Phocas the new wall addition is unbelievable, A MUST SEE. So many people working so hard to make the castle great. Thank you all for your hard work. Kingdom knows about what you have done through my report and probably others. The work week at the castle was a success rain came but not a wash out.

5. For the Pottery Guild members we have been given a task to make site and feast tokens for Melees so check my website for the work weekends www.oldearthcreations.com. Clay has been donated for this endeavor so if we begin as soon as possible we can have these done way before Melees. Call me and let me know when you can come. Also I have scheduled the guild meetings on the second weekend of the month if there is a better weekend for the majority of you please let me know and we can adjust our meeting.

6. Again, you are doing great things out there so please email me and let me know so I can report it to our regional officer. I like bragging about you. Give me what you are doing and I will spread your work around. I can't tell anyone if you don't tell me. Email me at cre8tivtess at yahoo.com.

7. Phocas has put so much beautiful work into our Parchment Pages and I would like for everyone that has one to check your information to make sure that it is correct. It won't be long till September when it will be updated. If your information needs to be updated please send your new information to either Phocas, myself or both of us. Never hurts to have more information than not enough. You could even send it through the list. Again check your information in the Parchment Pages and let's update. I know I need to up date my information and probably some of you do to.

Matter a fact I will send Ken and mine right now, so Phocas here goes:

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen Kenesaw L. Bernsen, Jr
8255 Highway 105 8255 Highway 105
Beaumont, TX 77713 Beaumont, TX 77713
409-896-5206 - home 409-896-5206 - home
409-291-1502 - cell 409-291-1501 - cell
cre8tivtess at yahoo.com No email

Interests: Pottery, Calligraphy, Drawing, Jewelry, also Been playing since 1977, have feastocratted
teaching, learning. Got into the SCA because many events, some even in the rain (Clayborne
of calligraphy. Was introduced to SCA by Lady West Park Autumn Melees). Love to cook,
Robin of the Elm, mka: Robbie Howard back in fight, and make jewelry. I use to be called Yagi
1978. First event I ever autocratted was Sigmond and may be again if Amberlea has anything to
and Siglinda's first Coronation. Held at the Harvest do with it. So all of you that knows me as Uncle
Club at the fair grounds in Beaumont. Yagi, I am still here.

Awards: Her Ladyship Therese d'Ivoire Lord Crabbi (Yagsavoke Ulric Moonchild)
AoA - Jan. 1981 AoA - Mar. 1978
Thistle - Sep. 1981 (Calligraphy) OSTB - Mar. 1978
OSTB - Feb. 1984 Thistle - Oct. 1993 (Jewelry Making)
CIM - Feb. 1984 ONHB* - Nov. 1995
ONHB* - Apr. 1995

Offices Held: Seneschal, Exchequer, Arts & Science Knight Marshall
Chronicler

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba: Old Earth Creations
8255 Highway 105
Beaumont, TX 77713
409-896-5206 - home/studio / 409-291-1502 - cell
Call for Connection - fax
http://www.oldearthcreations.com